Wednesday 15 October 2014

Props List

Following on from the breakdown, I'm going into the props list in a bit more detail, looking at two pieces that might be elusive.
  • Notebook/Journal
Miranda has a notebook that Graham looks inside. I have a fair-trade leather bound notebook that might use, alternatively I'll invest in a moleskine notebook. Both of these are well made and personal It's important that the audience can easily believe that Miranda has spent a lot of time writing in the notebook so I'll need to do some production design and fill it with text!


  • Coffee and Coffee cups
Coffee is an important part of the story, used as a visual signifier for establishing characters. What this does mean is that there needs a consistent supply of coffee for shooting with! I might have to beg the coffee shop I'm shooting in for discount coffee or alternatively bring my own supply...

No comments:

Post a Comment