Tuesday 3 March 2015

Poster Drafts

Working on my poster has taken it through a few variations. I made sure to save seperate copies to look at the progress and variations.

This was the first poster and layout I created. I took a centeral image and blocked out the areas where I could place content with black boxes which I intended to remove. The quotes at the top were placeholders for reviews and sources.
 


The next drastic change I made was cropping the image down. Where it once took up the whole of the image, I chose to emulate other existing products for short films and use a 'letterbox' image. The reason why the background is blue was so I could still choose between making the text white or black and stil see what I was doing.
 


My final draft. I placed awards and reviews in the appropiate sections and added a release date and a tagline. I might change the fonts for the final product but I'm happy with the layout and doubt I will be changing anything major.

No comments:

Post a Comment